Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Word Count 22238 and Critique Groups

Dice courtesy of pure9

So I'm a bit behind on my word count. Bunko reared its ugly head last night and I stayed too late. I had every intention of getting my word count in early, but it just didn't happen. I figured I'd have plenty of time after. We usually don't party too late, but no we stayed later than usual. I only managed to get about 700 word of my 2000 goal. I still ahead of the NaNo goal, but remember I'm planning on a three-day hiatus around Thanksgiving, so I can enjoy the holiday with my family and not have to be shut up in my office while they're having a good time.

Enough of my whining. I'm skipping critique tomorrow night, so I can get caught up. So in honor of that here's a post on Redlines and Deadlines about critique groups. Enjoy!

What's your experience with critique groups? Do you believe in critiquing with peers or would you rather go it alone?

No comments: