Friday, November 21, 2008

Call for Submissions - AND Word Count 40734


I made it over 40,000. The total is 40734 and that's 81% of the way to the finish line. I'm not getting overly confident. I still have to come up with over 9000 words. That's a lot of plot to add. I'll be spending some time going back over my outline and seeing where I need to add scenes. I know of several, but some will have to come after I've reached the 50000, because they require a lot more thought than I'm able to put in them right now.

For those of you wondering... No it's not done when I reach 50000. It's only the beginning. I need to add about 25000 more words, but I also need to go back and begin the editing phase (remember the little internal editor is locked away.) There's still a lot of work to do.

'Nuff about that. I promised a call for submissions.

Sojourn a journal of the arts is calling for submissions with a deadline of December 31, 2008. They are looking for a variety of submissions which include fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art, translations and scripts. Check out their submission guidelines.

No comments: