Friday, August 29, 2008

A Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors


A hearty congratulations to my writing buddy Alice. You go, girl! Alice garnered her first publication in A Cup of Comfort for Breast Cancer Survivors for her story "Hidden Treasures."

I am proud to say that Alice shared the story with me longry long before publication. It's a touching story about... Well, you'll just have to buy the book to find out. For each copy sold, fifty cents will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I hope this one is a sell-out everytime it hits the store shelves.


The book contain fifty survior stories. Every one brings a unique voice of hope and courage. And a spirit of determination is evident throughout the book.

Congratulations to my friend Alice and all the authors whose stories lie within the pages. Not just because you were published, but because of your strength, candor and willingness to share your story with others.

No comments: