Friday, August 8, 2008

A Big Political Face Slap Goes to...

John Edwards. I cannot even say how totally disappointed I am. John Edwards Admits Affair .

Shame on you Mr. Edwards. Not even because you had the affair, but because you lied to us about it. I know people are human and "stuff" happens, but come on... Did you think you could just sweep it under the carpet? Does the name Bill Clinton ring a bell?

I had so much hope pinned on you. But I can tell you one thing, if you are ever on a ballot that I am voting on, you can rest assured my vote will go to your opponent.

And to Mrs. Edwards. You, my dear lady are a saint. With everything you've been through and are going through to still be able to stand at his side and hold your head high. I salute you.

And to all you future politicians. TELL THE TRUTH!

Sorry for writer interruptus, but I just had to comment. Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: