Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 14 NaNoWriMo

image courtesy of duncan


I'm reveling in my aheadedness (is that a word, I don't think so,) but I'm ahead of the curve and my writing buddies. Take that maryji and k9friend1 (I mean that in all sweetness. I'm not trying to be ugly, I swear.)

I pulled ahead of maryji yesterday, but she has a good excuse -- company and football. so I'm sure the minute her company leaves, she will kick my butt.

k9friend1-- don't know about her. I'll send her a little email and see what's up. Though, I imagine the minute she gets back to writing, she too, will kick my butt. That woman can write some words.

I've got company coming tomorrow, so I'm trying to get some extra words in today.

The weather here is excellent for November. Windows wide open today and no coats. Makes it hard to stay inside and write. Though it looks like rain all next week, so that will help the word count.

I have 1450 for today so far, with another three or four hours to write yet. I'm hoping to pull off 3000 - 4000 today.

Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

Plodding along this weekend, but I need to get myself in gear since I'm going to the workshop in Branson next weekend. No NaNo writing will happen there!

And one of my writing buddies is already over 50,000! Grrrrr!

Tricia Sanders said...

K9friend, don't sell yourself short. You're doing great. I am in awe. How those folks make it to 50,000 so quickly amazes. I was thrilled when I finished a couple of days early last year.