Fearless Writing:creative reinvention & resilience in tough times a barrier-breaking workshop which uses writing as a powerful tool in developing practical, ongoing creativity
Taught by Crescent Dragonwagon. Four evenings, January 11-14, 2009, Little Rock.
Fearless Writing with Crescent Dragonwagon: four evening workshops in Little Rock
Sunday, January 11, 2009 - Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Historic Arkansas Museum 200 East Third Street Little Rock , AR 72201 United States
You don't have to be a writer, or would-be writer, to get a lot out of a Fearless Writing workshop. On the other hand, if you are, you'll get a double-dip: skills and techniques that will serve you not just in writing but in almost every other life-endeavor. If you've ever found yourself stopped cold by unexpected change, doubt in your own abilities, uncertain outcome, or unfamiliar economic, technological, or social conditions... if you're tired of this, Fearless Writing offers a way to stop being stopped. The workshop uses the anxiety generated by chaotic conditions as a powerful creative force.
Fearless is practical, effective, creative, serious and playful. It turns apparent obstacles into the material from which to build a thriving life. Fearless's writing practices and principles spill over cornucopia-like: from writing, to creativity and problem solving, to business and personal life. It works for blocked or would-be writers, and for people who don't identify themselves as either. It works whether you perceive the obstacle stopping you as an inner or outer barrier. It works, period. In Fearless, you'll discover how to
*unwrap the secret gifts of fear, misgivings, and self-doubt
* decode procrastination's hidden messages
* align expenditures of time, energy & money to your life-destination
* experience, trust, and use your creative self as a reliable partner
* work harder by working softer
* immediately begin writing with more clarity, strength, and ease
* find your authentic, original, unique voice
* use Fearless's template to create a business, personal, & creative life in which you thrive & grow
* become your own mentor, continuing the Fearless path long after the workshop
Your registration fee includes 25 + pages of valuable material, given at the workshop. Besides its usefulness in your on-going Fearless practice, you'll get that special insider's I-was-there-first satisfaction: Crescent's book on Fearless Writing will be published by Ten Speed Press in 2011, and the hand-outs are a sneak preview of the book's core principles.
Want to know more? See Is Fearless for you? Meet your fearless leader.
Most of all, register right now.
* Register Now Tell a friend
Contact Information Email: email@example.com Send Email
* $295; register on-line
* all credit cards accepted
* full money-back guarantee
* includes 25 page + hand-out The 10 hours of Fearless training, over four days time, are conveniently scheduled so that you can (as some people so unkindly put it) "keep your day job."
Sunday, January 11, 2009: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Monday, January 12, 2009: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Tuesday, January 13, 2009: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Wednesday, January 14, 2009: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm