Sunday, June 15, 2008

Want to Write Book Reviews or Get Your Book Reviewed

I found this site New Mystery Reader and they're looking for "talented individuals" to write book reviews and summaries for the site. It's not a paying gig, but it looks interesting and they say it offers other benefits. (I bet paid vacation time is not one of them.) Anyway, if you're interested email editor@newmysteryreader.com for additional information.

They are also interested in reviewing new authors and titles, so email the same person editor@newmysteryreader.com

And they are looking for short story submissions--2500 words or less.

If you review a book for them or get review, come back here and let me know. I'm all about basking in someone else's glory. And if I ever get any glory, I'll be glad to let you bask in it. I love to share. My mama taught me that when I was a youngun.

No comments: